Wednesday, August 5, 2009

# 13

Well hello everyone.

it has been quite some time since the last time i wrote anything, and i have a few minutes at lunch to fill you all in with what's been going on since my last blog. For starters, i bought a new car, i went with the bug...it's so me it's crazy. i love it. and my dad went out and bought me a plastic flower for it, he's so sweet. he said he was sitting in vancouver having coffee with my mom and there was a bug parked outside that had a flower in it. and he decided that mine needed on too. Now when i first bought my car i didn't think i would do the whole flower thing because i thought it was really dumb. but my dad dragged my mom out to a flower store and picked out a pretty good one so now i drive around with my flower. and dad did well - he bought a HUGE flower cause he knows i like everything to be really oversized. he's great.
Secondly (and most importantly) i bought a house!!! after looking for four months, and getting outbid one a few i finally found THE ONE! i walked through it during an open house and litterly laughed when i got there...i was like, this is so unbelievably me it's not even funny. And the crazy part is that when i went to put an offer in, i was the only bidder! like when does that happen in this market?? so crazy. Anyways, it's in good old East Kildonan and it only 8 minutes away from my parents house so when i drop my dog off there for doggie care during the days it's not super far. im pretty pumped about that. it is so perfect and i take posession on sept 15th. i can't wait. love it. The only problem is my office is moving in october to the airport. not joke, the airport. it is litterly in our backyard. I'll be happy for the extra space for everyone, but come on, it's soo far!
Anyways, that is all for now, i will post pics on facebook later of the before and after of my house...my furniture is going to blow that house away...

4 comments:

I'm back...... said...

Yeah for the new house!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Melanie said...

you better post pictures.

Melanie said...

hey you - come on. where are you out here. post something - house details, pictures etc.

I'm back...... said...

I agree with Melanie!!! POST POST POST. I've updated mine now it's your turn.